How many times a day do you take a shower? We’ve read answers varying from twice a day to once a week. We are not here to judge but if you’re going to take a shower we are going to help you enjoy shower/bath time.
Five shower essentials
- Shower Gel – Good smelling body wash or bar of soap helps elevates the bath experience. The scent will leave the bathroom smelling great and often times relaxes the mind and body. If you posses sensitive skin, consider investing in a high-quality body wash with vitamin E or aloe vera.
- Body Scrub/exfoliator – Body scrubs help remove dead skin cells through exfoliation, cleanse the skin and increase the body’s blood circulation. You can use body scrubs in the bath or shower. Your body has to be thoroughly wet and softened with warm water to avoid skin damage. Apply scrub with hands all over your body using circular motions, massage it into your skin then rinse off and follow up with a moisturizing body lotion afterwards.
- Bath Bombs – They have vibrant colors and therapeutic essential oils and they fizz when they are dropped in water. Fill your bath tub with warm water and drop the bath bomb in. Sit, relax and enjoy your own home spa.
- Make-up Remover/Wipes – Make up remover is great for that stubborn mascara and lipstick that won’t quit.
- Shower cloth – Gently wash your body with a sponge or wash cloth if your skin is sensitive. Most importantly keep the wash cloth or sponge dry to avoid bacteria.